RATHER THAN SEARCHING FOR THE SILVER BULLET, USE RUBBER BULLETS: A VIEW ON THE RESEARCH–PRACTICE GAP*
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
© 2008 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 57–62, April 2008
How to Cite
DESS, G. G. and MARKOCZY, L. (2008), RATHER THAN SEARCHING FOR THE SILVER BULLET, USE RUBBER BULLETS: A VIEW ON THE RESEARCH–PRACTICE GAP. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 44: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2008.00055.x
Acknowledgment: We would like to thank Erin Pleggenkuhle-Miles, Eric Tsang, and Seung-Hyun Lee for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!