HAVING IT ALL: RIGOR VERSUS RELEVANCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT RESEARCH*
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
© 2008 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 63–67, April 2008
How to Cite
FLYNN, B. B. (2008), HAVING IT ALL: RIGOR VERSUS RELEVANCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT RESEARCH. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 44: 63–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2008.00056.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!