Acknowledgments: The authors would like to thank Robert D. Klassen, who provided guidance on previous drafts. We would also like to thank Mary Prendiville, who assisted with the interviews. The order of authors is alphabetic, as the contribution was equal.
LOOKING FORWARD, PUSHING BACK AND PEERING SIDEWAYS: ANALYZING THE SUSTAINABILITY OF INDUSTRIAL SYMBIOSIS
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
© 2009 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 26–37, October 2009
How to Cite
BANSAL, P. and MCKNIGHT, B. (2009), LOOKING FORWARD, PUSHING BACK AND PEERING SIDEWAYS: ANALYZING THE SUSTAINABILITY OF INDUSTRIAL SYMBIOSIS. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 45: 26–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2009.03174.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!