Acknowledgments: We gratefully acknowledge generous research support from TradeBeam, Inc. We also acknowledge valuable research assistance provided by Yan (Tracy) Liu of TradeBeam. We also thank David Wortman, formerly at Neiman Marcus Corporation, Ed Feitzinger, formerly at Golden Gate Logistics, Richard Gervais and team from Axxess International Forwarders, Ross Stores, Redcats USA, Pottery Barn, Simon Oxley, Integrated Distribution Services, K.L. Lee of Esquel, Tom Haugen of Li & Fung Limited, Frank Reynolds of International Projects Inc., Wachovia Global Trade Services and the many individuals from TradeBeam in the United States and China who provided much of the data input for our models. We also acknowledge very beneficial comments from several referees and the associate editor and the co-editor-in-chief on an earlier version of the paper.
A PROCESS ANALYSIS OF GLOBAL TRADE MANAGEMENT: AN INDUCTIVE APPROACH*
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
© 2010 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 5–29, April 2010
How to Cite
HAUSMAN, W. H., LEE, H. L., NAPIER, G. R. F., THOMPSON, A. and ZHENG, Y. (2010), A PROCESS ANALYSIS OF GLOBAL TRADE MANAGEMENT: AN INDUCTIVE APPROACH. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 46: 5–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2010.03187.x
*Like all invited papers and invited notes, the original version of this manuscript underwent a double-blind review process.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!