ANGLES OF INTEGRATION: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF THE ALIGNMENT OF INTERNET-BASED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRATION
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
© 2010 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 30–44, April 2010
How to Cite
THUN, J.-H. (2010), ANGLES OF INTEGRATION: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF THE ALIGNMENT OF INTERNET-BASED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRATION. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 46: 30–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2010.03188.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!