Acknowledgments: I would like to thank Craig Carter and Skye Bender-deMoll for their useful comments on this essay.
STUDYING SUPPLY CHAINS FROM A SOCIAL NETWORK PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 4–8, January 2011
How to Cite
GALASKIEWICZ, J. (2011), STUDYING SUPPLY CHAINS FROM A SOCIAL NETWORK PERSPECTIVE. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 47: 4–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2010.03209.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!