THEORY BUILDING IN THE OM/SCM FIELD: POINTING TO THE FUTURE BY LOOKING AT THE PAST
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 8–11, April 2011
How to Cite
CHOI, T. Y. and WACKER, J. G. (2011), THEORY BUILDING IN THE OM/SCM FIELD: POINTING TO THE FUTURE BY LOOKING AT THE PAST. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 47: 8–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2011.03219.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!