GETTING THE READER TO “I GET IT!”: CLARIFICATION, DIFFERENTIATION AND ILLUSTRATION
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 22–28, April 2011
How to Cite
SKILTON, P. F. (2011), GETTING THE READER TO “I GET IT!”: CLARIFICATION, DIFFERENTIATION AND ILLUSTRATION. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 47: 22–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2011.03222.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!