This research has been supported by a grant from the Australian Research Council (ARC), the Centre for Business Service Science and the Institute for Innovation in Business and Social Research at the University of Wollongong. The views expressed here are solely those of the authors who are listed in alphabetical order. The authors wish to thank Dr. John Gattorna and Stuart Whiting for their contributions to discussions and the direction of the research project.
WHAT DRIVES THE CHOICE OF A THIRD-PARTY LOGISTICS PROVIDER?
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 97–115, April 2011
How to Cite
ANDERSON, E. J., COLTMAN, T., DEVINNEY, T. M. and KEATING, B. (2011), WHAT DRIVES THE CHOICE OF A THIRD-PARTY LOGISTICS PROVIDER?. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 47: 97–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2011.03223.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!