This research project was supported by the EADS-SMI Endowed Chair at the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. The authors also want to thank the reviewers, the associate editor, and the co-editor-in-chief for their constructive feedback and strong engagement during the multiple revisions of this paper.
LOW-COST COUNTRY SOURCING COMPETENCE: A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK AND EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 73–93, October 2011
How to Cite
KUSABA, K., MOSER, R. and RODRIGUES, A. M. (2011), LOW-COST COUNTRY SOURCING COMPETENCE: A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK AND EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 47: 73–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2011.03242.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!