Like all invited papers and invited notes, the original version of this manuscript underwent a double-blind review process.
Humanitarian and Disaster Relief Supply Chains: A Matter of Life and Death
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Institute for Supply Management, Inc
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 21–36, April 2012
How to Cite
Day, J. M., Melnyk, S. A., Larson, P. D., Davis, E. W. and Whybark, D. C. (2012), Humanitarian and Disaster Relief Supply Chains: A Matter of Life and Death. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 48: 21–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2012.03267.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!