The Geography of Global Supply Chains: Evidence from Third-Party Logistics
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 Institute for Supply Management, Inc
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 15–23, July 2012
How to Cite
Rodrigue, J.-P. (2012), The Geography of Global Supply Chains: Evidence from Third-Party Logistics. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 48: 15–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2012.03268.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!