Acknowledgments: The authors gratefully acknowledge the love and support provided by their families and friends. In addition, the authors benefited from the professional support granted by their respective institutions as well as from the Marketing Group at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and, in particular, Professor Madhu Viswanathan. Finally, the authors are thankful for the many insightful and helpful comments provided by the JSCM reviewers and editors as well as the very amenable assistance offered by the Journal's staff.
An Attribution Approach to Consumer Evaluations in Logistics Customer Service Failure Situations
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Institute for Supply Management, Inc
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 51–71, October 2012
How to Cite
Oflaç, B. S., Sullivan, U. Y. and Baltacioğlu, T. (2012), An Attribution Approach to Consumer Evaluations in Logistics Customer Service Failure Situations. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 48: 51–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2012.03280.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!