We acknowledge the financial support of the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, Grant No. ECO2011-18293. We also are grateful for the insightful suggestions of the Associate Editor and reviewers, as well as for the comments of Thomas Choi, Alberto Maydeu and Manus Rungtusanatham on previous versions of this manuscript.
Supplier Integration and NPD Outcomes: Conditional Moderation Effects of Modular Design Competence
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 87–113, January 2013
How to Cite
Salvador, F. and Villena, V. H. (2013), Supplier Integration and NPD Outcomes: Conditional Moderation Effects of Modular Design Competence. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 49: 87–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493x.2012.03275.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: ECO2011-18293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!