Acknowledgments: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Fifteenth Annual Conference of the Southern Association for Information Systems on March, 2012, Atlanta, Georgia. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the US Government.
Cloud Computing in Support of Supply Chain Information System Infrastructure: Understanding When to go to the Cloud
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 25–41, July 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Cegielski, C. G., Hazen, B. T. and Hall, D. J. (2013), Cloud Computing in Support of Supply Chain Information System Infrastructure: Understanding When to go to the Cloud. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 49: 25–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-493x.2012.03287.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!