Coastal Livelihood Transitions: Socio-Economic Consequences of Changing Mangrove Forest Management and Land Allocation in a Commune of Central Vietnam
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 62–73, March 2008
How to Cite
VAN HUE, L. T. and SCOTT, S. (2008), Coastal Livelihood Transitions: Socio-Economic Consequences of Changing Mangrove Forest Management and Land Allocation in a Commune of Central Vietnam. Geographical Research, 46: 62–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2007.00492.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received 15 July 2006; Revised 29 November 2007; Accepted 30 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!