Vulnerability to Bushfire Risk at Melbourne's Urban Fringe: The Failure of Regulatory Land Use Planning
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Geographical Research © 2010 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–12, February 2011
How to Cite
BUXTON, M., HAYNES, R., MERCER, D. and BUTT, A. (2011), Vulnerability to Bushfire Risk at Melbourne's Urban Fringe: The Failure of Regulatory Land Use Planning. Geographical Research, 49: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2010.00670.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
- Received 13 August 2009; Revised 10 June 2010; Accepted 8 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!