Australia's Population Future: Probabilistic Forecasts Incorporating Expert Judgement
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Geographical Research © 2011 Institute of Australian Geographers
Special Issue: Australian Population Debate
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 261–275, August 2011
How to Cite
BELL, M., WILSON, T. and CHARLES-EDWARDS, E. (2011), Australia's Population Future: Probabilistic Forecasts Incorporating Expert Judgement. Geographical Research, 49: 261–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2011.00702.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received 30 November 2010; Revised 24 April 2011; Accepted 1 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!