Natural and Unnatural Disasters: Responding with Respect for Indigenous Rights and Knowledges
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Geographical Research © 2011 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 47–59, February 2012
How to Cite
HOWITT, R., HAVNEN, O. and VELAND, S. (2012), Natural and Unnatural Disasters: Responding with Respect for Indigenous Rights and Knowledges. Geographical Research, 50: 47–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2011.00709.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Received 22 February 2011; Revised 5 June 2011; Accepted 17 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!