Relational Economies, Social Embeddedness and Valuing Labour in Agrarian Change: An Example from the Developing World
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Geographical Research© 2011 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 377–392, November 2012
How to Cite
CURRY, G. N. and KOCZBERSKI, G. (2012), Relational Economies, Social Embeddedness and Valuing Labour in Agrarian Change: An Example from the Developing World. Geographical Research, 50: 377–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2011.00733.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Received 30 June 2011; Revised 14 August 2011; Accepted 19 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!