Cultural Economy: Achievements, Divergences, Future Prospects
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Geographical Research © 2011 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 282–290, August 2012
How to Cite
GIBSON, C. (2012), Cultural Economy: Achievements, Divergences, Future Prospects. Geographical Research, 50: 282–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2011.00738.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- Received 2 June 2011; Revised 8 September 2011; Accepted 29 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!