Capacity for Freedom – Using a New Poverty Measure to Look at Regional Differences in Living Standards within Australia
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Geographical Research © 2012 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 411–420, November 2012
How to Cite
CALLANDER, E. J., SCHOFIELD, D. J. and SHRESTHA, R. N. (2012), Capacity for Freedom – Using a New Poverty Measure to Look at Regional Differences in Living Standards within Australia. Geographical Research, 50: 411–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2011.00748.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received 1 September 2011; Revised 11 December 2011; Accepted 14 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!