Special Issue Paper
LGBT Homemaking in London, UK: The Embodiment of Mobile Homemaking Imaginaries
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2013 The Author. Geographical Research© 2013 Institute of Australian Geographers
Special Issue: Bodies in Place, Bodies Displaced. Guest editors: Scott Sharpe and Andrew Gorman-Murray
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 159–165, May 2013
How to Cite
PILKEY, B. (2013), LGBT Homemaking in London, UK: The Embodiment of Mobile Homemaking Imaginaries. Geographical Research, 51: 159–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2012.00752.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Received 22 October 2011; Revised 15 December 2011; Accepted 17 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!