The Agency of Dolphins: Towards Inter-species Embassies as Sites of Engagement with ‘Significant Otherness’
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Geographical Research© 2012 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1–10, February 2013
How to Cite
TAYLOR, C. S. and CARTER, J. (2013), The Agency of Dolphins: Towards Inter-species Embassies as Sites of Engagement with ‘Significant Otherness’. Geographical Research, 51: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2012.00753.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Received 9 December 2010; Revised 2 January 2012; Accepted 17 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!