Globalising Economic Governance, Political Projects, and Spatial Imaginaries: Insights from Four Australasian Cities1
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. Geographical Research© 2012 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 71–84, February 2013
How to Cite
WETZSTEIN, S. (2013), Globalising Economic Governance, Political Projects, and Spatial Imaginaries: Insights from Four Australasian Cities. Geographical Research, 51: 71–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2012.00768.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Received 21 May 2011; Revised 29 March 2012; Accepted 11 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!