Special Issue Paper
The Aesthetics of Urban Movement: Habits, Mobility, and Resistance
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2013 The Author. Geographical Research © 2013 Institute of Australian Geographers
Special Issue: Bodies in Place, Bodies Displaced. Guest editors: Scott Sharpe and Andrew Gorman-Murray
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 166–172, May 2013
How to Cite
SHARPE, S. (2013), The Aesthetics of Urban Movement: Habits, Mobility, and Resistance. Geographical Research, 51: 166–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2012.00781.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!