Photovoice Evaluated: An Appropriate Visual Methodology for Aboriginal Water Resource Research
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 CSIRO. Geographical Research © 2012 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 94–105, February 2013
How to Cite
MACLEAN, K. and WOODWARD, E. (2013), Photovoice Evaluated: An Appropriate Visual Methodology for Aboriginal Water Resource Research. Geographical Research, 51: 94–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2012.00782.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- The University of Queensland (the Kuku Nyungkal project)
- Tropical Rivers and Coastal Knowledge hub (TRaCK) (Nauiyu Nambiyu project)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!