Feminist Geography 30 Years on – They Came, They Saw But Did They Conquer?
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Geographical Research © 2012 Institute of Australian Geographers
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 345–355, November 2012
How to Cite
JOHNSON, L. C. (2012), Feminist Geography 30 Years on – They Came, They Saw But Did They Conquer?. Geographical Research, 50: 345–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-5871.2012.00785.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!