A. Das Gupta, Associate Professor in Water Resources Engineering at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), is an AIT alumnus (1973). He completed his D. Engg. at AIT (1976). Prior to joining AIT for postgraduate studies, he served as Lecturer in Civil Engineering, Assam Engineering College, Gauhati, India for the period 1967–1971. He specializes in the field of Ground-Water Hydraulics. His research interests include characteristics of flow through porous media, ground-water resources development and management modeling, and water quality modeling.
Contaminant Movement Under Pumpage-Recharge Condition in Steady Ground-Water Flow System
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 342–350, May 1986
How to Cite
Gupta, A. D. and Shrestha, P. R. O. (1986), Contaminant Movement Under Pumpage-Recharge Condition in Steady Ground-Water Flow System. Groundwater, 24: 342–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.1986.tb01010.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Received January 1985, revised October 1985, accepted November 1985. Discussion open until November 1, 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!