Discussion open until May 1, 1989.
Flow of Ground Water to a Well Near a Stream – Effect of Ambient Ground-Water Flow Direction
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 703–711, November 1988
How to Cite
Newsom, J. M. and Wilson, J. L. (1988), Flow of Ground Water to a Well Near a Stream – Effect of Ambient Ground-Water Flow Direction. Groundwater, 26: 703–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.1988.tb00420.x
Joan M. Newsom received a B.S. degree in Earth Science from Wesleyan, a M.S. degree in Geoscience from the University of Arizona, and is pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Hydrology at New Mexico Tech. She has worked as a Hydro geologist in Tucson, West Germany, and Albuquerque.
John L. Wilson is Professor of Hydrology and Director of the Hydrology Program at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology. He received his Ph.D. from MIT, where afterwards he taught Ground-Water Hydrology for nine years. His areas of research include stochastic ground-water hydrology, and multiphase flow for contaminant hydrology and enhanced oil recovery.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Received January 1987, revised January 1988, accepted February 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!