Fredric C. Arnold is Assistant Professor of Petroleum and Geological Engineering at the University of Oklahoma. He received his Bachelor's and Master's degrees from the Ohio State University and his Doctorate from the University of Minnesota, all in Chemical Engineering.
Modeling Variations in Annular Pressure Due to Fluid Injection
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 832–837, November 1991
How to Cite
Arnold, F. C. (1991), Modeling Variations in Annular Pressure Due to Fluid Injection. Groundwater, 29: 832–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.1991.tb00569.x
Discussion open until May 1, 1992.
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
- Received August 1990, revised January 1991, accepted February 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!