Chunrniao Zheng has been a Research Hydrogeologist with S. S. Papadopulos & Associates, Inc. since 1988. He received his B.S. in Geology from Chengdu College of Geology in China and his Ph.D. in Hydrogeology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. His current research interests focus on the development of numerical techniques for field applications.
Analysis of Ground-Water Remedial Alternatives at a Superfund Site
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 838–848, November 1991
How to Cite
Zheng, C., Bennett, G. D. and Andrews, C. B. (1991), Analysis of Ground-Water Remedial Alternatives at a Superfund Site. Groundwater, 29: 838–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.1991.tb00570.x
Discussion open until May 1, 1992.
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
- Received July 1990, revised November 1990, accepted February 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!