Moumtaz Razack obtained the degrees of Docteur-Ingenieur in Hydrogeology and Docteur d'Etat from the University of Montpeller in 1978 and 1984, respectively. He is currently Maitre de Conferences at the Universite des Sciences et Techniques. His primary research interests are the structure and hydrogeology of heterogeneous and fissured reservoirs.
Assessing Transmissivity from Specific Capacity in a Large and Heterogeneous Alluvial Aquifer
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 856–861, November 1991
How to Cite
Razack, M. and Huntley, D. (1991), Assessing Transmissivity from Specific Capacity in a Large and Heterogeneous Alluvial Aquifer. Groundwater, 29: 856–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.1991.tb00572.x
Discussion open until May 1, 1992.
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Received October 1990, revised February 1991, accepted February 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!