An Investigation of the Relationship Between Actual and Apparent Gasoline Thickness in a Uniform Sand Aquifer
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 708–718, September 1994
How to Cite
Ballestero, T. P., Fiedler, F. R. and Kinner, N. E. (1994), An Investigation of the Relationship Between Actual and Apparent Gasoline Thickness in a Uniform Sand Aquifer. Ground Water, 32: 708–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.1994.tb00911.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Received March 1991, revised January and July 1993, and accepted August 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!