Current address: American Engineering Testing Inc., Duluth, Minnesota
Water Resource Implications of 18O and 2H Distributions in a Basalt Aquifer System
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 947–953, November 2000
How to Cite
Larson, K. R., Keller, C. K., Larson, P. B. and Allen-King, R. M. (2000), Water Resource Implications of 18O and 2H Distributions in a Basalt Aquifer System. Groundwater, 38: 947–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2000.tb00695.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
- Received January 2000, accepted June 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!