Published in 2004 by the National Ground Water Association.
Use of an Electromagnetic Seepage Meter to Investigate Temporal Variability in Lake Seepage
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 68–77, January 2004
How to Cite
Rosenberry, D. O. and Morin, R. H. (2004), Use of an Electromagnetic Seepage Meter to Investigate Temporal Variability in Lake Seepage. Groundwater, 42: 68–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2004.tb02451.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Received February 2002, accepted March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!