U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA.
A Simple Method for Calculating Growth Rates of Petroleum Hydrocarbon Plumes
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2005
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 817–826, November 2005
How to Cite
Bekins, B. A., Cozzarelli, I. M. and Curtis, G. P. (2005), A Simple Method for Calculating Growth Rates of Petroleum Hydrocarbon Plumes. Groundwater, 43: 817–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2005.00093.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2005
- Received March 2004, accepted February 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!