Department of Geology, SCA 528, University of South Florida, 4202 East Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33620
Metaphors and Models: The ASR Bubble in the Floridan Aquifer
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 144–154, March–April 2006
How to Cite
Vacher, H.L., Hutchings, W. C. and Budd, D. A. (2006), Metaphors and Models: The ASR Bubble in the Floridan Aquifer. Ground Water, 44: 144–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2005.00114.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Received July 2004, accepted April 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!