Determining Anisotropic Transmissivity Using a Simplified Papadopulos Method
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2006
No claim to original US government works
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 749–753, September–October 2006
How to Cite
Heilweil, V. M. and Hsieh, P. A. (2006), Determining Anisotropic Transmissivity Using a Simplified Papadopulos Method. Groundwater, 44: 749–753. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2006.00210.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2006
- Received February 2005, accepted January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!