Analyzing Bank Filtration by Deconvoluting Time Series of Electric Conductivity
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
2007 National Ground Water Association
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 318–328, May-June 2007
How to Cite
Cirpka, O. A., Fienen, M. N., Hofer, M., Hoehn, E., Tessarini, A., Kipfer, R. and Kitanidis, P. K. (2007), Analyzing Bank Filtration by Deconvoluting Time Series of Electric Conductivity. Groundwater, 45: 318–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2006.00293.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
- Received June 2006, accepted November 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!