Analytical Methods for Transient Flow to a Well in a Confined-Unconfined Aquifer
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 National Ground Water Association
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 642–646, July–August 2008
How to Cite
Hu, L.-T. and Chen, C.-X. (2008), Analytical Methods for Transient Flow to a Well in a Confined-Unconfined Aquifer. Groundwater, 46: 642–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2008.00436.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Received September 2007, accepted January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!