Long-Term Trends in Chloride Concentrations in Shallow Aquifers near Chicago
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 National Ground Water Association
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 772–781, September–October 2008
How to Cite
Kelly, W. R. (2008), Long-Term Trends in Chloride Concentrations in Shallow Aquifers near Chicago. Groundwater, 46: 772–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2008.00466.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Received November 2007, accepted April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!