Can We Protect Our Ground Water if We Deploy Large-Scale Carbon Sequestration Technologies?
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 National Ground Water Association
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 805–806, November–December 2008
How to Cite
Lovelace, B. (2008), Can We Protect Our Ground Water if We Deploy Large-Scale Carbon Sequestration Technologies?. Groundwater, 46: 805–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2008.00496_3.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!