Pharmaceuticals and Endocrine Disrupting Compounds: Implications for Ground Water Replenishment with Recycled Water
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009 National Ground Water Association
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 499–502, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Benotti, M. J. and Snyder, S. A. (2009), Pharmaceuticals and Endocrine Disrupting Compounds: Implications for Ground Water Replenishment with Recycled Water. Groundwater, 47: 499–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2009.00587_4.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!