Crescent Moon Spring: A Disappearing Natural Wonder in the Gobi Desert, China
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 National Ground Water Association
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 159–163, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Jiao, J. J. (2010), Crescent Moon Spring: A Disappearing Natural Wonder in the Gobi Desert, China. Groundwater, 48: 159–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2009.00599.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!