Crude Oil at the Bemidji Site: 25 Years of Monitoring, Modeling, and Understanding
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 National Ground Water Association. No claim to original US government works
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 706–726, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Essaid, H. I., Bekins, B. A., Herkelrath, W. N. and Delin, G. N. (2011), Crude Oil at the Bemidji Site: 25 Years of Monitoring, Modeling, and Understanding. Groundwater, 49: 706–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2009.00654.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Received March 2009, accepted October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!