Norovirus Outbreak Caused by a New Septic System in a Dolomite Aquifer
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 National Ground Water Association
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 85–97, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Borchardt, M. A., Bradbury, K. R., Alexander, E. C., Kolberg, R. J., Alexander, S. C., Archer, J. R., Braatz, L. A., Forest, B. M., Green, J. A. and Spencer, S. K. (2011), Norovirus Outbreak Caused by a New Septic System in a Dolomite Aquifer. Ground Water, 49: 85–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2010.00686.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Received July 2009, accepted January 2010.
Vol. 49, Issue 3, 309, Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!