Hydrogeology, Chemical and Microbial Activity Measurement Through Deep Permafrost
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 National Ground Water Association
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 348–364, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Stotler, R. L., Frape, S. K., Freifeld, B. M., Holden, B., Onstott, T. C., Ruskeeniemi, T. and Chan, E. (2011), Hydrogeology, Chemical and Microbial Activity Measurement Through Deep Permafrost. Groundwater, 49: 348–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2010.00724.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received July 2009, accepted April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!