Origins of Groundwater Inferred from Isotopic Patterns of the Badain Jaran Desert, Northwestern China
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011, Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Ground Water © 2011, National Ground Water Association
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 715–725, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, L., Xiao, H., Dong, Z., Xiao, S., Zhou, M., Cheng, G., Yin, L. and Yin, Z. (2012), Origins of Groundwater Inferred from Isotopic Patterns of the Badain Jaran Desert, Northwestern China. Groundwater, 50: 715–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2011.00895.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Received April 2011, accepted November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!