Electrical Conductivity as a Proxy for Groundwater Density in Coastal Aquifers
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011, The Author(s). Ground Water © 2011, National Ground Water Association
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 785–792, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Post, V. E. A. (2012), Electrical Conductivity as a Proxy for Groundwater Density in Coastal Aquifers. Groundwater, 50: 785–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2011.00903.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Received August 2011, accepted November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!